Day 1 - May I sleep in your arm, mum?

One morning, i woke up. I was 5 years old. Mum and Dad had gone to work meanwhile my older sis was getting ready to go to school. I heard her asked for the location of her socks to our nanny and left afterwards. That morning was quite. I did my routinity as a toddler.

I drank some milk.

Nanny had me showered.

She put on some powder.

Made me ate my breakfast

I played outside.

Watch TV.

Ate my lunch.

Took a nap.

Played with my sis.

Watched her did her homework.

Played some more.

And ate our dinner.


CLICK


I heard the door opened. 

"Mum's home!!!"

She looks tired but she smiled when she saw us. I could feel her finger brushing through my hair. She went to the kitchen and brought a platter full of food for dad. "Enjoy your meal" she said. She went back and bring another for herself.

I waited patiently for them to finish. She then went to her room and changed her clothes. "This is the time", I thought. I sneak to her room and watched her laying down to bed. Tired was never on my vocabulary that day. I want the attention and I miss her. I crawl to her bed and slept next to her.

"Mum, may I sleep on your arm?", asked me half whispering.

"Mum's arm is tired, sweetie. Your head is heavy.", she answered.

"It's okay, mum", I said cheerfully and slowly stretched her arm to my side. I dragged her sleeve so it could cover the part of her arm that i would be sleeping on. "This way, you wouldnt have to carry the weight of my head because the germs on your sleeve will carry them for you" I smiled and started to lay my head. It was soft and warm. I love my mum.

Komentar